If you've been tuning in to my posts, you'll know how big a fan I am of ClickFunnels.
I mean, what's not to like?
It's got everything I need to market a business, nurture it and keep it running.
If you aren't aware yet or if you need reminding; Russel Brunson, the man behind ClickFunnels, recently introduced his new book genius insights on what it takes to be an expert businessperson.
It's not everyday that just about everyone can pick his brain, so his new book is a welcome addition to any businessman's library.
It's one big blueprint for surefire success all bound into a single book.
If my gushing over ClickFunnel's awesomeness isn't enough to convince you into grabbing your own copy of Expert Secrets, then I'm sure Robert Kiyosaki is another reason for you to want to consider this book. This book has been vetted by the very own author of the Rich Dad Poor Dad book!
Here's what Robert Kiyosaki has to say about Expert Secrets:
Expert Secrets is the map that will allow you to turn your specialized knowledge, talents and abilities into a business that will work for you! This is one of the shortcuts of the new rich.
– Robert Kiyosaki
The icing on the cake is that this financial and business guru even wrote the foreword for Expert Secrets!
To clue you in on what to expect when you get your own copy, here are some of the key points you'll learn as teasers:
Two Types of Expert Businesses
- Expert Business #1: Selling Information Products
- Expert Business #2: Leveraging Information Products To Grow An Existing Company
Creating Your Mass Movement
This section delves deeper into what it takes to build your own loyal following. There are three things that the biggest cult following in history have in common:
- They had a charismatic or an attractive leader
- They focused on a future-based cause that was bigger than themselves
- They offered their audiences new opportunities
Now, if you want to put yourself out there and make a name for yourself with your own mass following, you need to have to three key points.
1. The Charismatic Leader
As discussed above, a cult following needs to have a charismatic leader. Here are some great takeaways in this section:
People become leaders when they first try to master something for themselves. Then after they've discovered a path for themselves, they share their knowledge with others. It starts with your own personal growth.
Here's another inspiring message from this section:
You've been blessed with talents, ideas, and unique abilities that have gotten you to where you are in life, and those gifts were given so you could share them with others.
If you want to know who you want to serve:
As a charismatic leader, you're going to lead people on a path you've walked before.
Ask Yourself These Questions
To know if your market will be able to sustain your new expert business, you have to first ask yourself the following questions.
- Would people in this submarket be excited about the new opportunity I'm presenting in my niche?
- Are the people in this market irrationally passionate?
- Are these people willing and able to spend money on information?
Becoming A Leader
To become an effective charismatic leader, you have to consider the following rules:
- Live the life your audience wishes they could live. Of course, to be able to attract an audience, you have to build your credibility. And to build your credibility, you have to show that you are enjoying the results of what you are selling.
- Maintain absolute certainty. Gaining certainty will take you time and it will begin with sharing your message regularly with others.
- Don't be boring. You always need to keep your audience fascinated with you and your message.
2. The Cause
Another element for creating a mass movement, the cause is a future-based goal for themselves and their community. To create a future-based cause, consider the following key principles:
- Where can they place their hope and faith?
- Help them break their 4-minute mile
- Let them self-identify
- Create your own Title of Liberty
3. The New Opportunity
This element for creating a mass movement is something that drives change. As explained by Russel, this is by far the most important, but least understood element.
Why People Crave New Opportunities
- For new discovery
- No pain of disconnect
- Dream replacement
- Greener pastures
Step 1: Get early results by working for free
Step 2: Design the vehicle (your new opportunity)
Step 3: Give them what they want (the ask campaign)
Experts Secret Is For…
- People who use ClickFunnels. This will be an inspiring and enlightening book if you're using ClickFunnels to drive your business or if you build funnels for clients using ClickFunnels.
- People who want to tap into influencer marketing and create a community of loyal followers.
- People who want to grow their business and their revenue.
- People who want to acquire the right mindset to be expert businessmen.
Try Out His Other Book!
If those aren't enough, still, to convince you into purchasing your own copy, then I suggest you pick up Russel's first book, DotComSecrets. It's another genius work that I'm sure you'll appreciate. And what's more, you can get it on a “Free plus shipping” offer if you get it on the F+S page which also offers some pretty great upsell deals!
I can try hard to get you sold on acquiring this book, but you'll never know just how awesome it is until you've actually read it.
And the good news is you can even read the first 4 chapters of this book before it releases soon, but chances are you're reading this and the book has already launched by now!
I'm pretty sure you'll grab yourself the full version once you've read the sample.
It's absolutely genius!
From potato guns to actually running businesses that don't only JUST make money, but businesses that make a profound impact on people's lives. That's what this book is all about. You'll find this book an inspiring tome of knowledge that you can apply to your business ventures today and in the future.
If you're looking to know what it takes and what mindset you should have to be an expert businessman, then this book is for you.
You'll thank me later.